Thursday, November 30, 2006

The day has come...

I am off. Leaving Germany this afternoon and finally about to explore OZ. Right now I have horrible visions of fat stinky ugly old man at the seat next to me. Keep your fingers crossed.

Spent a lovely last night in Berlin with friends and typical German food: hog roast, dumplings and red cabbage and have now another travel companian. A traditional chinese fortune cat, which waves with her right hand to beckon money. Thanks a million.

First destionation now is Auckland, New Zealand and I will be there (12 hours ahead of CET) 3pm local time on Sunday. The next three weeks I will travel south to see volcanoes at the northern island and glacier down south. New Zealand is a little smaller than Germany and I´ll hopefully make it within 18 days, as I have to be back in Wellington at the 23rd to fly out for Melbourne.

Definitly I will talk to a few hobbits. Next update from the other side of the world.
Jana