Tuesday, November 21, 2006

International version..

This is my New Zealand / Australia Blog for all non German-speaking-friends. Just to make sure that all of you abroad stay tuned too.
I am finally about to leave Paderborn(a) and right now messed up between all my stuff and trying to get it under control. Two more days before I put 11 years behind me and 11 until I fly out to Auckland.

I would love you all to guide my trip and hopefully we´ll meet

4 Comments:

Post a Comment
Anonymous said...

The face doesn´t show any confidence at the moment, but Jana will definitely put on her happy face a bit more, if she gets off the plane in a couple of days; LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE ;))

Also Jana, lass krachen...

Anonymous said...

Good for you Jana. Breathe deep, open your eyes and let the sun shine in! I look foward to living vicariously through you for the next few months.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Right now I am already a bit happier, as my furniture has just been picked up and all of a sudden the appartment looks a lot better.
JANA

susanna said...

Ciao Jana, we all leave great adventures through your news.
Hopefully we will meet near Sidney bridge during 31st celebration, you have to be there, it is a great show. take care in down under