I am sleeping in a 6 beds dorm, with 4 guys, but I am incredible tired after 38hours on the planes and at airports. I might move to another hostel tomorrow, because tonight I really can't be asked.
Had a really nice welcome at the airport, the guy at the immigration desk talked a few words German and wanted to try them with me...At least it's nice and warm outside. I will stay here for tomorrow and another night and leave on Tuesday down south to Rotorua to see crater lakes (and compare them to the states Steve) and volcanoes.
Unfortunatly I can't show you the view from the hostel's deck down into city center and Albert Park (can't download my pictures in here).
That's it for now. Need to check the city for a coffeebar and afterwards get some sleep. Back soon.
JANA

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment