We had a wonderful view across the harbour on to the bridge, opera house and all the skyscrapers around. It was definitly worth the 45min queuing up in line for the entrance, worth the apple juice they took of me, because the bottle was already open and worth the 7 hours waiting time as well.
First fireworks for the kids took place at 9pm and this was already really nice, but the main one at midnight was just incredible. And I guess we have seen people from all over the world sharing this experience. Happy new year to you all.
First fireworks for the kids took place at 9pm and this was already really nice, but the main one at midnight was just incredible. And I guess we have seen people from all over the world sharing this experience. Happy new year to you all.
I bought a car yesterday, Ford Falcon Station Wagon, which is as huge as the fireworks have been an it is a kind of green. Picture above in the German version. We are about to leave Sydney at Wednesday as I have to register the car tomorrow and we need to get the camping stuff ready. First stop will be Canberra as we need to see the capital at least once in our lives.

1 Comments:
Post a Commentciao! Happy new year!
I told you that the foreworks were great and worth to be there.
I was exatly down the bridge and this year they made really a fantastic show, with fireworks all around us.
I have beem also to new caledonia, you have to go there, it is really near to my concept of paradise.
talk to you sonn, take care
Post a Comment