Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Film Festival and Loewenbraeu

The Film Festival is now over and that's what happend over the past 5 weeks with Gallus + Co and the SFF 2007:
  • 62 features (including high and low lights)
  • 17 shorts von (including my festival highlight)
  • B is the letter the most movies I've seen start with, 8
  • 3 times Searching 4 Sandeep - rough cut, less rough cut and final version (still not my favorite, but a lovely doco)
  • about 280 hours of work, including times spent entertaining talents :-)
  • a little stress, but that's what I like
  • 5 really interesting filmmakers with future contact
  • a lot of media and even more fun.
Thanks Gallus for having me!

If you ever get the chance to see either one of the following movies: Searching 4 Sandeep, Beauty in Trouble, 4, Death at a Funeral, Black Sheep, Clash of Egos, Hallam Foe, Planet B-Boy, Me, Mala Noche, Bella and Waitress, don't miss out on it.

Last night we went to the Loewenbraeu to say farewell to Karen, who has moved to Sweden (great meeting you, hope we catch up in Goeteborg or Berlin soon :-)) and it was her request. I ended up not only embarrassed by the picture drawn of Germans at that place, but also doing the chicken dance up on stage. I still can't believe it. And I was not even drunk as I would have been usually.


Today is a day off and tomorrow I am starting at Weidmueller to get my head around electronics again which apparently is pretty hard. But pro as I am, I will handle it with the same enthusiasm and passion as I did with the festival. Three more weeks in Sydney, one more in Geraldton and that it's than down here. I better get going for my last 4 weeks down under.