This is a huge thank you for my last days in Sydney and all the people who made them special to me. I had a great last night with you guys and hope to see you all soon back in Europe, this time me being the one knowing where to go and what to see ;-))
Right now I am back in Geraldton for the last week down under and I am enjoying it a lot. We do have nice and warm days. Unfortunately I have sent all my summer clothes back home so I had to buy new shorts and tops. What a shame. Only three more days to go before I kick off back to Berlin.
Pods didn't even make in on the plane, tiny teddies arrived in Perth. Cheers girls.
Right now I am back in Geraldton for the last week down under and I am enjoying it a lot. We do have nice and warm days. Unfortunately I have sent all my summer clothes back home so I had to buy new shorts and tops. What a shame. Only three more days to go before I kick off back to Berlin.
Pods didn't even make in on the plane, tiny teddies arrived in Perth. Cheers girls.

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment