Till today I felt a bit like a visitor because the city changed that much and I did not know my ways around, now that I've been out in the desert I know it all again. I remember why I felt in love with that country and I'm thinking of the wonderful days I had working out there in the field for days. Still love it. Although it is not as quite as it used to be. Weekday today so only a few locals made their way there, but I can imagine how busy it all is on weekends. Everybody's got a quad and is going out for parties.
Been at the beach as well, winter is a real good time to be outside all day as it basically stays around 30 degrees, which is nice. Been at the Emirate Palace, the 7 star hotel, which is to compare with Dubai and its Burj al Arab. Nice, but not as impressive as on TV. More fun and much more interesting was visiting the kids in school while having gymnastics. Great entertainment. They are that cute....
Going to Chicago on Thursday for the girls days out.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Knowing it all again
posted by
Paulinsche
@
11/17/2009 06:10:00 PM
Categorie: English
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment