Ich hab mein Ziel erreicht und sitze entspannt beim Morgenkaffee auf dem Balkon bei Dany, Stricker und Phillip. Die drei leben sehr nett in einem Vorort von Atlanta - Roswell - und es gibt hier in der Siedlung alles was das Herz begehrt. Pool, Tennisplätze, einen Wald und und und...Ich werde es mir also die nächsten Tage hier noch sehr gut gehen lassen!
I made it to the final destination and am enjoying myself staying with friends from university. They live in a suburb of Atlanta - Roswell - and do have everything it needs right next door. Pool, Tennis court and even a little forest. I guess he last couple of days will be resting and chatting...
I made it to the final destination and am enjoying myself staying with friends from university. They live in a suburb of Atlanta - Roswell - and do have everything it needs right next door. Pool, Tennis court and even a little forest. I guess he last couple of days will be resting and chatting...

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment