I am going to fullfil one of my livetime dreams. Am flying out to Cameroon this Saturday to work for a wildlife project focussing on gorillas and chimpanzees, the closest species to human beings. Most of you know that I have always had a thing for the huge and hairy creatures and now it is time to finally get to know them.
The Limbe Wildlife Center takes care of the "leftovers" from hunts for bushmeat and poor babies that have been sold as pets while there families have been eaten. I do hope there will be internet so I can update as I used to do during my other trips and I am looking forward to you taking part in it.
The Limbe Wildlife Center takes care of the "leftovers" from hunts for bushmeat and poor babies that have been sold as pets while there families have been eaten. I do hope there will be internet so I can update as I used to do during my other trips and I am looking forward to you taking part in it.

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment