While cleaning the chimpanzee enclosures on Wednesday I was told, that if you slip on the wet floor you have to pay the others a living chicken. The day after I actually did slip and twisted my left ankle real badly. But as I hurt myself there is no need to pay, because I am already suffering.
Nothing real bad happened though - there is no ankle anymore and I am wearing blue and black, but I am hoping on being back to normal on Monday. At least we had finished the cleaning before I put on the show and so I only missed one day at work so far. But I did help at the office to not feel completely useless. Today is our day off and tomorrow I will hopefully be able to walk a little faster again.
Right now I am having breakfast at the ocean and am watching little boats that bring hundreds of walking dead in again from one of the cruise ships, which means it will be a busy day at the center for the ones working. And pretty entertaining as well, because those tourist...they dress weird...
Nothing real bad happened though - there is no ankle anymore and I am wearing blue and black, but I am hoping on being back to normal on Monday. At least we had finished the cleaning before I put on the show and so I only missed one day at work so far. But I did help at the office to not feel completely useless. Today is our day off and tomorrow I will hopefully be able to walk a little faster again.
Right now I am having breakfast at the ocean and am watching little boats that bring hundreds of walking dead in again from one of the cruise ships, which means it will be a busy day at the center for the ones working. And pretty entertaining as well, because those tourist...they dress weird...

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment