Made my way down to Louisville, Kentucky via Indianapolis, Indiana. Only stop at the route was THE Indiana Speedway, home of the over a hundred year old tradition of the 500 mile race. Hard to find during roadworks I had a good tome with Dave, my personal guide, married to a woman with German roots. He's worked at the races for over 50 years and is now volunteering in the Museum Hall of Fame. As I am on my way to the famous "Jack O Lantern" I will post pictures and details later on.
Ich bin unterwegs. Die ersten knapp 600 Kilometer liegen hinter mir, der Toyota läuft (die Tastatur ohne Taste auch) und ich habe gerade eingecheckt im sehr schönen Ramada North Downtown. Weil ich aber gleich wieder los muss zu einem Halloween Highlight, folgen Infos und Fotos später....
Ich bin unterwegs. Die ersten knapp 600 Kilometer liegen hinter mir, der Toyota läuft (die Tastatur ohne Taste auch) und ich habe gerade eingecheckt im sehr schönen Ramada North Downtown. Weil ich aber gleich wieder los muss zu einem Halloween Highlight, folgen Infos und Fotos später....

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment