2 Stunden Zwischenstop in Singapore, wenigstens freies Internet und lecker Essen auf dem Flug von Perth. In 19 Stunden bin ich wieder zuhause. Nur noch 13,5 bis London und 1,5 fuer die letzte Etappe. Ich hoffe ich habe das Glueck von eben (zwei Sitze fuer mich und Movies on Demand) noch einmal und dann kann ich eventuell sogar kurz schlafen. Bis ganz bald.
2 hours stop over in Singapore and I quiet enjoyed the last 5,5 hours flight from Perth. Movies on Demand, tasty in flight food (for a change) and two seats on my own. Good luck for the next bit, 13,5 hours to London. Its only 19 more to go until I'll be back home. At least there is free internet access everywhere around here, so I will have time to work on my final posts :-))
2 hours stop over in Singapore and I quiet enjoyed the last 5,5 hours flight from Perth. Movies on Demand, tasty in flight food (for a change) and two seats on my own. Good luck for the next bit, 13,5 hours to London. Its only 19 more to go until I'll be back home. At least there is free internet access everywhere around here, so I will have time to work on my final posts :-))

2 Comments:
Post a CommentJuhu! Jana kommt wieder in die Heimat! *freu*
mittlerweile bist du ja bestimmt schon gelandet und arbeitest am jetlag :)
willkommen zurück in europa!
Post a Comment