Weather is nice, a lot warmer than in Sydney and its great having homemade dishes for lunch again. It is a bit weird that everybody speaks German everywhere and that I have to look left first before crossing a road but besides it feel perfectly fine being here with my family. Staying at my parents for the first week, visiting friends back in Paderborn next week and finally moving into a friends place in Berlin where I’ll be living for the first 3 months until I’ve found my own apartment.
Australia was great, I had soooo much fun, met many interesting people, made some friends (at least I believe so) and enjoyed myself a lot. I took 2318 pictures, ate almost every typical Australian chocolate and sweets available (thanks to Rob and Karyn) and I’ve seen a few really amazing places and cute animals. Most of you have read about it or been there with me.
Thank you all for sharing the last 8 months of my life. If I ever do it again I want to have you all with me. Hope to see you again sometime and this time maybe in Germany, so I can show you around and treat you like you did with me.

1 Comments:
Post a CommentG' day mate. Welcome back in Germany. C ya soon in Berlin. :-)
Post a Comment