Sunday, October 03, 2010

Easyjet.......and stag groups!

On my first experience with Easyjet flying from Liverpool, UK to Berlin on Thursday I had the 'pleasure' of sitting next to two English guys in their red polo shirts who were heading out to Berlin with a BIG group of loud English guys for a Stag weekend!! So it was interesting having them try to chat to me on the flight over (mostly from the old guy ha ha) when my name was continually forgotten...........it was a loud flight with lots of yelling between them all..............and then once they were off the plane in Berlin, they started their whistling at most females walking past them.

So I thought that hopefully that would be the last I would see of them but yesterday we had a funny experience when we were on the boat tour...........we noticed noticed these loud shirt-less loud guys going over a bridge we were going under on the boat on "Beer-bikes". I commented maybe they were the stag group I met on the plane and we laughed........than I noticed one guy wearing a red shirt just like the ones they were all wearing on the plane-it was the same group of guys!!! Ha ha - how funny!! We were glad we weren't any closer to them!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment
best-rebel said...

gosh, how sick is this? half-naked on a beer bike.