I can't believe its only a week left. Next Saturday at this time I will be back home already. The last day off is almost gone, we've been at the beach again and now there are six more days at the center and I'll be leaving.
Tomorrow is another day at the Gorilla section and Monday I will be working with the Chimps again, cutting leaves with the Machete :-) I am looking forward to this.
The last week was all about the students coming in every day. Its been almost a 1000 within three days. I always knew they can do noise, but they could do NOISE! Loved it anyways...
Tomorrow is another day at the Gorilla section and Monday I will be working with the Chimps again, cutting leaves with the Machete :-) I am looking forward to this.
The last week was all about the students coming in every day. Its been almost a 1000 within three days. I always knew they can do noise, but they could do NOISE! Loved it anyways...

0 Comments:
Post a CommentPost a Comment